Skip to main content

Its Award Day Fun


Thank you again, Living Food Junkie for "The Versatile Blogger"

How does "The Versatile Blogger" work?
  • Thank the person who gave you the award. 
  • Tell 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award on to 10 bloggers you've recently discovered and you think are fantastic! 
The 7 Thing You May Not Know About Me:

1.I love talking politics and discussing issues.
2. I am engaged to a great guy(David).
3. I'm extreme worry wart, but dont show it that much.
4. I'm advice giver and really try to understand peoples issues.
5.I am very loud and some times dont notice I am.
6. I make a lot of jokes and is sometimes sarcastic,but only around friends that can take it.
7.I ramble a lot in talking and writing,but have learned to simplify.

Top Ten Blogs That Are Fantastical

Woo! Pass the award along and have fun.

Comments

  1. I love all your facts! I can relate to most of them..except for #7. I havent quite learned to shut off the rambling machine yet :P

    Thank you for the award! I'll definitely get crackin on it for this afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dini! It's always an honor to receive an award from a fellow food blogger (although I'm terrible about actually filling them out.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm a bit of a worry wart too, but I'm not so good at hiding it hehe. I probably won't have time to pass on this award for a while as I'm in the middle of a major life transition, but I really do appreciate getting these from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...