Skip to main content

Final Review Of Classic Snacks Made From Scratch.


 Classic Snacks Made From Scratch  is a very inspirational and nostalgic cookbook. You will walk down memory lane with the vast variety of recipes in this cookbook from cookies,cakes,fried foods, and even dips.These homemade snacks take on the brand name treats and so far surpass the originals.Casey Barber has created a winning cookbook and I'm proud to say this is my favorite book review so far.She has made me feel very confident on taking on brand new techniques like deep frying and comfortable with challenging recipes.The best parts about Classic Snacks is you learn more then you ever thought you would and it makes you feel excited to take on more creative recipes.So I feel you must go out and buy this book and try it out yourself.I have only tested out 15 recipes out of 70 and I already love this book.So if you have a favorite snack food then its most likely in this book and if not then you better get your creative juices flowing.

So all I have to say is thank you to Ulysses Press for this great opportunity to review Classic Snacks.Also, congrats to Casey Barber for creating such an awesome cookbook and two thumbs up for you.Overall, it was tons of fun to test out thiss book and everyone loved to taste test.I also hope everyone else enjoyed all 15 recipe reviews and now I'm onwards to another recipe adventure.Oh! also,can't forget...I'll be reviewing this cookbook next. Meals in a Jars...so far I'm less then impressed :(


Comments

  1. Wow, that is a heck of a lot of recipe testing! Good to know that it is a winner. Oh dear, sounds like the Meals in Jars is not. Look forward to hearing about that one too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...