Skip to main content

Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies :D


These are one of the best Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I have had in a long time. I  have recently trusted cookie recipes from Martha Stewart and she hasn't failed me yet in this category :P. There are so many great cookies that I get overwhelmed in what to pick,so I basically try to go by what I have around for ingredients and what can be replaced.I didn't change much to this recipe since I really wanted  what was in the picture. I replaced the semisweet chocolate chip with my favorite milk chocolate chips and the only ingredient I didn't have was butter :O, so margarine was the next best thing :P.

 


I love the combination of raisin to chocolate I think they both really help each other out in a cookie.Plus oatmeal and brown sugar are a key for great chewy and moist texture. There super easy to make and I give this recipe two thumbs up, especially how easy you can alter or add your own favorite ingredients :P. This is an awesome milk dunker and I highly recommend it :D.


This is a great bake sale item and be a favorite cookie to many. There impressive without it being a lot of work and ingredients. I find the recipes that took less item and work came out more delicious and appearance wise great, then any other difficult or tons of ingredient recipe. I do however love a challenge and trying to make great delicious foods. It may not be always healthy, but sure is tasty and super fun to make. We all need a little sweetness in our short life :P.







Comments

  1. Those cookies look chunky and delicious. I like raisins and chocolate in my cookies too. I have a linky party on my blog every week called "Sweets for a Saturday" and I'd like to invite you to stop by this weekend and link this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this up at Sweets for a Saturday. I hope you'll be able to join in again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...