Skip to main content

Trying To Find The Perfect Muffin Recipe...........Did I Find it?


One of my favorite muffins is blueberry and Ive been so far trying to find a good muffin recipe. This one for Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins didn't really make me drop on my knees and say this is the best lol; however they really taste good and if you don't care to much on appearance then try it out.


The flavors and color I had no issue with, it was the overall shape of what a muffin suppose to be.I followed the recipe exactly how the directions asked even though I was actually alarmed that the recipe ask to use a electric beater to combine the dry mix and banana mix to the creamed butter . Anyone that knows the muffin method, you do not over-mix and I think this way would  make it entirely to easy to mix to much. Even though it ask to be on low speed I think every one's beater going to be different in sense of meter.
So I pretty much sure that's the reasons why my muffins didn't come out as the shape I wanted.There somewhat bumpy, but overall they reminded me of cupcake. A really tasty cupcake though, I love banana and blueberry combination, Yum!

 So I actually recommend if you try this recipe is to fold in the dry and banana mix, which should prevent and create a large delicious shape muffin.









Comments

  1. Blueberry muffins have always been my favorite breakfast item. Yours look deliciously golden and chock full of sweet blueberries. Thanks for linking this up at Sweets for a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...