Skip to main content

Mini Chip Banana Loafs


Banana bread is a favorite among many people in the quick bread family. I have always love it as a child and still do especially with chocolate chips :P YUM! The best part about this banana bread is that its in mini loaf form so its great for snacking on the go and a good size portion. 

This bread is packed with mini semisweet chocolate chips just how I like it. I like the small morsels better then the large especially for bread and muffins. This is of course a less then healthier version of banana loafs from the last recipe I made, but I wanted a basic delicious bread.


Its packed with banana flavor and is moist while being slightly chewy.Its got simple ingredients and direction. Its basically a fool proof banana bread recipe and it be pretty hard to screw this one up :). It might not be as healthy, but its really good once in a while and technically every one's burning some calories while cooking and doing food preparing.You may not think it at the time and I certainly didn't that you are moving quite bit and improving hands on skills. Just try not to eat the batter or ingredients to much lol :P. But a few chocolate chips to nibble on won't hurt lol

Enjoy Baking Everyone!


Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Loafs ( Adapted From The Best Banana Bread)

1/2 cup margarine
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 mashed bananas ( 3 large overripe bananas or thaw frozen)
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat 350F.
Use nonstick mini loaf pan, can extra grease.
Beat margarine and sugar till fluffy and smooth.
Beat in eggs and then add the mashed bananas. Beat till combined.
Fold in flour and baking soda, till fully combined.
Spoon into mini loafs.
Bake for 60 minutes till golden brown, spring backs and comes clean with toothpick test.Cool for 5 minutes. Release from pan and set to completely cool on racks. Ready to eat. Best to store in plastic container in the fridge.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...