Skip to main content

ZigZag Sugar Cookies


Well Halloween has passed and now its already jumped into November.Its a brand new month and I've already started the baking.This time I actually had to bake so that I wouldn't waste any leftover homemade icing.So I ended up making Martha Stewart's ideal sugar cookies again and made some cute flower shapes.They worked out so well that I had tons of creative fun making fancy designs.I even used my very own icing bottles to help out with piping and drizzling designs.I found the bottles were actually much easier to handle then any pipping bag I've used and I think I'm officially reformed to it. I still will keep my piping bags for back-up, but these little bottles are ten times better.I love that you can easily change around everything and I had less pain in my arm when I was done piping all 48 cookies.These little bottles helped create some really simple fancy designs and I'm excited to use them for Christmas Holiday treats.


These are my favorite sugar cookies and its actually the same recipe that I used for my Mario Cookie Plant.They are very soft and chewy while being very strong and durable as well.I highly recommend the recipe and if you want a large batch of 48 to 50 cookies be sure to double the recipe.You could even add a little tbsp of lemon juice to the cookie dough to give some flavor.Anyways, I'm off to enter some giveaways and look up recipes.Have a great day everyone.




Comments

  1. Adorable cookies... really cute.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cookies! That flower shape is one of my favorites for any time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...