Skip to main content

Dairyland Mobile Team Event! Canada Free Samples

Hey! I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a great summer freebie event I heard about.It's not just any ordinary sample either!





The Dairy land Mobile Team is launching a Summer Dairy land Fresh is Never To Far tour and will be giving out free samples of their refreshing milk products at events.
  
Dairy lands Delicious Chocolate Milk!

British Columbia

On August 18th, Dairy land they will be at the P.N.E. (Pacific National Exhibition) located in Vancouver,B.C (mainland to me) on 2901 East Hasting Street.They will be giving out delicious chocolate milk at their Dairy land booth on the grounds between 11 am and 3pm. So when your there be sure to keep an eye out and I even recommend giving yourself a reminder!






If your unable to wait that long or cannot attend the fair.The Dairy land team will also be in Salmon Arms.B.C this weekend for a grand opening at a retail store.It will be located at Askews # 4 on 2702 11th Avenue NE VIE 2S3. If attending be sure to come between 9am- 5pm on Saturday,August 11 and Sunday August 12.They will be giving out 250 samples of their chocolate milk and 750 samples of their 2% organic white milk.  Their will also be a photo opportunity to show off your best Dairy land milk moostache.Its definitely not an event to miss and sounds like it will be lots of fun.



Dairy land's New Organic Milk Products!

These event are great for the whole family and if your unable to come, due to distance. The Dairy land team will be traveling all around this summer and might be coming to your town.So keep an look out because you don't want to miss out on delicious milk products.

Lastly, I want to mention to everyone that I will also be reviewing Dairy land products.I was recently contacted by the wonderful people from Argyle Communications,who asked me If I would like to do a giveaway or review.I said I would love to do an review and they told me that Dairy land will be offering me a $50 Save On Foods card to purchase as many products as I would like to review.I jumped at the opportunity and I'm going to be super excited when I can go on my little shopping spree.I hope everyone else is excited too! So be sure to check out my up coming review for Dairyland and be sure to check out these event.

Also remember, Dairy land Mobile Team will be traveling all through Canada this Summer!

Thanks You!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...