Skip to main content

Final Summary:300 Best Homemade Candy Recipes Cookbook





It's a start of a brand new year and I have finally decided in this particular post to finish the review of 300 Best Homemade Candy Recipes. It has been quite a long process to review this cookbook, from being too busy to find the time or just purely losing interest. So, I want to apologize to Robert Rose Inc who gives me the opportunity to review cookbooks and of course my foodie viewers for how long it has been. However, with that apologize, I have also decided to give myself a news years resolution and stick to it. I want to give more of my time to baking and reviewing interesting cookbooks. As well as sharing my experiences with everyone. So it has been about a year since I received 300 Best Homemade Candy Recipes for review and I feel its time to wrap it up with giving it a final summary.
 


300 Best Homemade Candy Recipes By Jane Sarrock is a delightful and extremely informative cookbook. She shares all of her knowledge that has been passed down from generation to generation that include recipes that are 60 years old or more. Us readers are given a great opportunity to explore the world of candy making and both beginner and experienced will find recipes that are new and enjoyable.

For me, I've reviewed seven recipes from this cookbook and found each recipe interesting and challenging. I also tried to pick recipes that I would enjoy and were budget-friendly. I also found that even if you run into issues with a recipe. Jane includes detail instructions, step by step photographs along with tips to help the process. She also explains the science to what is happening when you make fudge, divinity, hard candy etc. So if something cannot be salvage, you will know what to correct or what went wrong. I would say it's the ultimate candy making cookbook and will stay in my collection from years to come.

Here are the recipes throughout the year that I have reviewed. Here you can refresh yourself on candy making!! Maybe it's a new years' resolution to learn something new.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...