Skip to main content

Party All The Time


I was really craving a sweet,crunchy and salty treat on Saturday night and the idea popped into my head, caramel popcorn.So I search for a good 10 to 15 minutes for a good recipe and I found this great recipe called How to make caramel popcorn by Christine Benlafquih.I was really attracted to this one because the lady that posted the recipe showed how to make a simple syrup to replace corn syrup and to my luck I had no corn syrup with me. So I was really happy to see there was something extra to the directions and I was so glad that it was for a large batch of popcorn because it always gets eaten so fast.



Sadly, in my attempt to make caramel  popcorn it didn't go exactly as well as I thought it would because the poor popcorn maker blew after popping about half of the popcorn kernels.So I used as much caramel topping as I could for the popcorn and the rest went to waste. I was really mad at myself and the maker because the sugar mixture went to waste and I really dislike wasting any kind of food ingredient. However, the popcorn that did succeed in popping came out wonderfully and it was such a treat for everyone.

The caramel popcorn was deliciously crunchy, sweet,salty and it gave regular popcorn an attractive appearance.The recipe had simple directions and great added information about caramel popcorn, giving it as a gift and how to replace corn syrup.I definitely recommend this caramel popcorn recipe especially for making large batch's for party's, family or just yourself.In the future, I would like to add some peanuts or nuts to this wonderful recipe because that's what most caramel popcorn recipe add to them.The popcorn was delicious and I would make it again in an heartbeat. So enjoy and check out the recipe

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...