Skip to main content

Look At These Jumbo Mambo Cookies


Another late night baking adventure in the kitchen and I came out making my first jumbo cookie recipe.They were definitely an success and were certainly delicious.The next day I brought them along when me and my boyfriend went for a picnic and swim at the lake. He certainly gave positive compliments on them and I love that he appreciates something I really love to do.

These cookies would be described as rich peanut buttery flavor with hints of rich,sweet chocolate chips.They are made with quick oats and no flour, the oats gave extra crunch that everyone seems to love in cookies. Now to the size ,I would say its about two medium sized cookies squished together and formed a mega size cookie.These jumbo's will satisfied your cookie and peanut butter cravings in their tracks


They were really fun to bake and easy to alter any treat you like to add to the cookie mix.For me I added more chocolate chips to the mix and just eliminated candy coated chocolate since I had none. So when you see something you want to bake,.but do not have all the ingredients even if it seems important there are always easy replacements found online.I always look up ways to replace eggs,sugars,treats etc. Its a way to help me follow through with the recipe I want to make even through their altered with ingredients.

So if you love peanut butter, crunchy, jumbo cookies.These are definitely for you


Peanut Butter Jumbos(Adapted From"Debbie Mumm Old-Fashioned Cookies Recipe Card Box")

1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup(1 stick) butter.softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups uncooked old-fashioned oats
2 tsp baking soda
2 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips


1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Beat peanut butter,granulated sugar,brown sugar, eggs, butter(softened, cut into pieces), and vanilla in large bowl until well blended, low- medium speed.
3.Stir oats and baking soda until combined
4.Stir in chocolate chips.
5.Drop dough by 1/3 cupfuls on nonstick pan, flatten slightly with hand( use parchment paper if you cant use a non stick pan)
6.Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden around the edges and firm in center
7.Let cool for a few minutes and remove to wire racks to cool completely

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...