Skip to main content

Peanut Butter And Something Green


 I'm back with new photos,recipes and advice to post about! :)

 I whipped up these lovely peanut butter thumbprints a few days ago on a very summery hot day here in British Columbia,Canada and while your reading this you must be thinking she must be nuts, why is she baking on a warm day.Well I'll explain that,its because I was craving peanut butter and I am also addict to baking.I really cannot help it when I feel the urge to bake, even when I notice I  bake more and more late at night and follow through with it. The thinking pattern is somewhat of the passion that is growing in my mine and body.


Anyways, back to the actual cookies I made. These are peanut butter thumbnail cookies with green candy melts place at the top.The original recipe asked for either jam,jelly or chocolate, but  I chose to use green  candy melts that were leftover from when I used them for The Bob the Builder cake ( grass) and they definitely gave them a neat appearance.They were very delicious and were spot on for my craving for peanut butter.They definitely have the great combination that makes peanut butter cookies so attractive such as its slight crunch, moisture, crumble and soft texture.Its everything you know and love about peanut butter cookies and these will be gone in no time at all. The recipe is so completely simple and quick, I actually made them a lot faster then I thought I would since I take my time because I'm really in no rush at all. So I had a lot of fun making these cookies and adding my own touch to the recipe. 

So try it out yourself.

What I Did:
  • Placed Wilton Green Candy Melts on top of baked cookies when warm

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...