Skip to main content

Recent News And Baking

I am finally getting into the mood to start up my blogging again. So I guess I'll take it slow by sharing with you guys my most recent baking and what has been happening overtime.

Since my last post I have been keeping busy with baking and doing some exercise here and there. I also won a giveaway of a beautiful vintage brooch that I gave as a gift for Mother's day and just recently I won 3 new giveaways. As of now I am waiting till they arrive;however one of the gifts is a silpat baking mat and I am super excited to try it out for the first time. I've heard nothing but good things about it and the professional pastry chefs use them so I guess I can't go wrong. So has anyone tried the silpat baking mat? and what are your thought on it? I would love to hear from everyone :)

Anyways I guess everyone was wondering where "The Art Of Baking" was, no new blog posts!:S. Well don't be worried I just took a break and I am making sure blogging doesn't consume me to much.I follow by doing it for fun,doing it when I want to and when I feel inspired.For baking I've done a few new baking recipe here and there. But mostly going back to my trusty recipes I've done over and over. But for my most recent baking I made a cake for David 21th Birthday for Saturday. I chose to make a chocolate banana cake with a egg white frosting. Simple and beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...