Skip to main content

A Brand New Banner And A Sample Test!

Krysta hugging her drawing pen :P

My good friend Krysta from The Random Adventures Of The Rambling Artist just made me a brand new 2011 banner that's really cute. I love the detail and how funny/quirky the scenes are.

I also can see such a big difference in her drawing process since the last banner she made me. Her drawing tablet has done a big improvement for her talent :). Check out her previous banner! She has come so far :)




 Thank you so much Krysta! I'm excited  to see more and more future drawings from you. I highly recommend for everyone to check out her blog. Her drawings are great and you will always find some humor in her art. It always makes me giggle lol :)


Also I just tried the last crystal light sample. lemon-lime. I actually really liked it. Its got two very strong flavors that work well together.Very tart from the lime and a nice lemon flavor to balance it out. If you love lemon and lime you will find this really refreshing. I recommend this for a hot summer day :). Plus I really like the bright colors to these drinks :D.

Comments

  1. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...