Skip to main content

Doodles & Stories


Today, my awesome friend Krysta, who also has a creative blog about her artistic talents has made me a paper doll. I find her doodle super cute and I just had to post it as my face book picture and here on my blog,especially when you can see it involves baking.

For this doodle I made up a frictional story to go behind it. The rolling pin symbolizes my love for baking and I guess my character weapon of choice lol. My character is baking up cupcakes and David's character is attempting to steal frosting off of one of the cakes and maybe take a whole cupcake,  if its possible; however its too late for that because my character has whacked him in the head with a rolling pin and he is now seeing dancing cupcakes instead of stars. My character then holds up her rolling pin in triumph with a big smile, while dragging her significant other by the collar. It seems she has won this round in the kitchen.

I really like Krysta's little doodles, especially the ones involving real people because I love making up stories to go along with them.Keep up the good work Krysta, and I'm still thinking of an animal you can doodle for me, ummm?

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...