Skip to main content

Peanut... Peanut Butter :).......And Chocolate :D

  
I was really craving a combination of  peanut butter and chocolate :D,so I whipped up some Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chunk Cookies, which were really simple to make. I would even say they were spot on to a previous recipe post I made for Chocolate chunk cookies;except with the added richness of peanut butter.


They have the same texture of being chewy, soft and crunchy. The flavors were different being that peanut butter gives a strong aroma and taste to any cookie.Also in size and thickness is quite different only because I  made them bigger cookies this time, so I diverged from the path of this recipe.That's what creative bakers do, they always change up the ideas to create something of their liking.

What I Did:

  • Made slightly bigger cookies.
  • Used president choice chocolate chunks pkg.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...