Skip to main content

Delightful Blueberry Cheesecake

  
I  have always loved cheesecake since I was little and I haven't yet tried a different flavored cheesecake that I didn't like so far. There are so many different wonderful combination out there for cheesecake such as variety of crusts, flavors being added to the cream cheese and the great ideas for toppings are endless. I chose for this cheesecake was a honey graham cracker crumb crust, plain cream cheese filling and a blueberry topping.


Yesterday, I made this scrumptious blueberry cheesecake. It was a recipe from high school for a simple plain cheesecake;however I only followed the directions for the filling partly and then continued to use a crust recipe from the back of the honey graham cracker crumbs bag instead of the one in the other recipe. The only reason I did not use it was because it did not have specifics on measurement for the graham cracker crumbs and what size the pan had to be for the crust. So I made a decision that it be best just to follow the recipe on the back of the bag and I continue to do so.


In the end, the blueberry cheesecake came out wonderfully for all the people to enjoy its creamy,smooth and crunchy texture.Also, along with its great flavor combination of rich,fruity and sweet. It was all pretty simple to make this cheesecake especially with all the directions I had to follow and also I will make sure to write out the recipes here has simple as possible for everyone to understand.

Enjoy!

What I Did:
  • Only used two boxes of cream cheese instead of three asked in the recipe only because I only had two.
  • Used 2 eggs instead of three due to only using two boxes of cream cheese.
  • Followed and doubled the ingredients for crust recipe on  the back of the honey graham cracker crumb bag and add sugar to the crust. 
  • Used a larger springboard pan 
  • 1 can of blueberry filling


Blueberry Cheesecake (Adapted from plain cheesecake, High school recipe)

2 boxes cream cheese
185ml sugar
2 eggs 
5ml vanilla Crust
30ml sugar
65ml melted butter
Graham cracker crumb mix(double that recipe)
1 can blueberry filling

Preheat oven, 350F.
Mix crumbs & melted butter, stir.
Add sugar, mix, add to springboard pan, and press down firm.
Beat cream cheese & sugar in bowl.
Add eggs one at a time add vanilla, beat.
Pour in pan bake for 4-5 minutes.Cool
Spread all the blueberry filling on top evenly
Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours

Honey Graham Cracker Crumb Recipe
  • Combine 1 1/4 cup honey graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup melted margarine, mix together.
  • Press in to 9inch pan or 9inch springboard pan.

Comments

  1. It looks so yummy, and I am sure it tastes beyond yummy! I made a similar cheesecake last week, only with cranberries and it was divine, just as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! I love blueberries, yum. I should send you one of my RAW cheesecake recipes. I've made 2 different variations, one plain and the other raspberry. They are so yummy and would be such a variation from the regular/standard cheesecake recipes you were mentioning :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing your ideas and opinions, so join in the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...