Skip to main content

Delcious Chocolate Chip Cookies


Recently,I was craving a cookie that had lots of chocolate chips and that's exactly what I got in this recipe.A delicious cookie with a golden crispy edge and a crunchy chewy middle.The best part of all was having moist semisweet chocolate chips in every bite.I could of added even more delicious chocolate chips,why didn't I?,Ummm, I'll never know?


Now how did I make these golden, chocolate filled treats? Well, I used a simple recipe from Robin Hood.They are a great website to find simple creative ideas for baking. I definitely recommend it.

Anyways, for these cookies I had to do some replacements for a couple items,which were butter and brown sugar. Now its not a big deal to change these ingredients.But you must know that it will effect the texture and flavor.For my changes, I used soft margarine and granulated sugar.These two items helped create a thinner and crunchier cookie.If you love those textures then use this recipe.If you love thick,chewy cookies then follow Robin Hood Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.But by all means both ideas are super delicious, easy to make and guess what they make about 2 1/2 dozen, maybe more. 


The recipe was also super relaxing,which is my favorite thing about baking.I followed the directions, even made some changes and everything still turned out really well.I say the only downside is there's a longer wait time then with most cookies recipes.This is only because its has a low temp at 300F.So they end up baking between 20 to 25 minutes.It might be even different with brown sugar and butter.However for me the best time was more then twenty and less then twenty- five.Beside that I still give this recipe and my changes, a 3 out of 3. Yay!

I will add something else though.These cookies keep really well in a jar, but they will become crunchier as they get older.However that just makes them a great cookie for dunking in milk,plus anything with chocolate chips,
no one cares about texture.


Chocolate Chip Cookies 

1 cup Soft Margarine
1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract(real or artificial)
2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Table Salt
1 1/2 cups Great Value Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Using a hand held electric beater. I creamed the margarine,sugar,eggs and vanilla together in a large bowl, until creamy. 

In medium bowl, I mixed the flour,baking soda and salt.Added the dry blend to the creamed mixture.Mixing with a wooden spoon,Gradually added the chocolate chips,stirring in.

Preheated oven to 300F.Dropped spoonfuls (little bigger then 1 tbsp) of cookie dough to an ungreased cookie sheet.I had about 8 cookies to one large sheet because they spread a lot. They are baked best between 20 and 25.  Twenty is not enough and Twenty-five is too much.Then remove from the oven, cool on the sheet for a couple minutes and then transfer to a rack too completely cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...